DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2008

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Gary Boccoleri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:29:24 -0700
I think this will be a great thing for PCB designers. If they eventually
blend the product lines then finding jobs will be much easier. Remember,
you are not really a PCB designer you are a PADs designer or an
Expedition Designer or an Allegro guy. All jobs are much more system
specific than design knowledge and experience.

Gary Boccoleri
Bivio Networks
925-924-8621
www.bivio.net