DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:22:33 -0700
There you go... see, it didn't take them very long... (LOL)

TrackIT - http://www.trackitcorp.com/

That actually looks like it would do the job for most of us, as long as it
was in the bag... and they stole the whole thing...

Not bad. Thanks Tom...

Bill Brooks - KG6VVP
PCB Design Engineer , C.I.D.+, C.I.I.
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
http://www.dtwc.com
http://pcbwizards.com