DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2003

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Nick Ban <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:31:29 -0600
To whom it may concern,

Thanks to the Designers Council Vice Chairman Jim Yohe, we have looked for a solution to the use of DC Educational Coupons as part of the registration fee for the Designer Summit being held in Long Beach California. As many of you know the registration system was outsourced by IPC, based on getting the most efficient technique to accommodate a variety of registration desires by those individuals who are attending the Designers summit, IPC EXPO, or APEX. Providing a mechanism to also handle DC coupons became an unwieldy modification of the system already in place.

Never-the-less IPC wants to honor the commitment that was made to the designers when the coupons were issued. The intent was that these could be applied to the improvement of designer skill level and education. That's what the coupons are all about; improving designer skill level due to increased knowledge is what the Designers Summit is all about. We had to find a way.

The solution is that those who register for the Designer Summit must do so paying full price according to the events that are being attended. For those of you that wish to submit your coupons for a rebate we would like you to send the coupon to the IPC with a copy of your registration receipt after the conferences are over. IPC will issue you a refund.

We appreciate your understanding in the situation. We look forward to seeing you at the Designers Summit, and thank you for your continued support of your Designer Council.

Best regards and good wishes

Jean Hebeisen

PS. For coupon rebates please send information to Nancy Feaster ( [log in to unmask]).

 <http://www.ipcprintedcircuitexpo.org/>         <http://www.goapex.org/>
 <http://www.ipcprintedcircuitexpo.org/> IPC Printed Circuits Expo®
March 25 - 27, 2003
Long Beach, CA    <http://www.goapex.org/> APEX®