DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Terry Kozlyk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:22:44 -0700
Just last week there was an issue someone had with LED's working on cards
that were just reflowed, then shortly after, failing. The failure rate was
quite high.

Can that person reply as to their remedial action ??? Was the profile temps
reached higher than what the leds were designed to withstand ??

Regards
TDK