DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 2001

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Tim Mullin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:54:33 -0700
==
Pacific Northwest Chapter Presents:

HDI & Microvia Design Workshop

July 13, 2001 in Wilsonville, Oregon
==

Hello Everyone,

The HDI & Microvia Design full day workshop scheduled for July 13th in
Wilsonville, OR is approaching quickly. The deadline for pre-registration
has expired but we will continue to accept registrations right up until the
start of the workshop. This a great opportunity to start learning about this
advanced technology or to enhance your existing skills. As designs become
more densely populated and miniaturized, High Density Interconnects will
possibly become a reality for your company very soon if not a necessity.
Start taking a proactive stance and begin to develop your skills now. With
the economic situation now affecting many companies it really helps your
chances for success if you are continually updating your skills and keeping
up-to-date with the latest technologies. We have worked closely with the
Instructor, Mike Fitts, in making this an affordable opportunity for you.

We ask that if you would like to attend but have not yet registered to
please contact our Chapter Secretary, Ruth Delker
mailto:[log in to unmask] , and let her know you are planning to attend.
We also ask that you print out the registration form from our web site
www.ipc.org/pnw, fill it out and bring it along with you as well as a check
or money order for $100 if you are a non-corporate Designers Council member
and $150 for non-members.  We want to make sure we have enough workbooks to
go around as well as proper seating for everyone. We regret that we cannot
accept PO's, Credit Cards, or IPC Discount Coupons at this time. Details
regarding this workshop are included on the registration form as well as in
the 2001 Meeting Schedule on our web site. If you have any additional
questions regarding this workshop please contact any of the Board members or
myself.  If you are unable to attend this particular event please take a
look at our 2001 calendar for upcoming events. If you are interested in
learning any facet of Printed Circuit Board Design but do not see it in our
2001 schedule please let us know as we are beginning to prepare our 2002
calendar of events.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best Regards,

Tim Mullin - Vice President
Pacific Northwest Chapter of the IPC Designers Council
Tel: 253-853-3860  *  Fax: 253-853-3861
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web Site: www.ipc.org/pnw