DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Gary Ferrari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:36:19 -0400
Allen,

I am the guilty party! You spoke with me and in turn I've been speaking
with IPC about getting a list of people in your area. As we discussed,
there is history in that area between the now defunct South Jersey and a
few members up towards your area that wanted to start a new chapter.
I've made several calls to those that were interested, but have not had
much luck to date. The economic effects on our designer base has
definitely been felt in our area.

I would be happy to discuss this further with you at your convenience.

Regards,

Gary Ferrari
Ferrari Technical Services
860-350-9300