DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
James Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:34:49 -0500
Bill,

I am working for a company right now that is in the process of making a
'tracking device'.

I cannot go into details in public...

While it is not oriented towards tracking 'laptops', it certainly will be
small enough to do it.

I am going to approach my boss today or tomorrow and talk to him about this
as an additional market.

Regards,

James Jackson
Oztronics