DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 1997

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 13:23:26 -0500
David,

You sent this note the the [log in to unmask] forum.

Lisa

>>> David Wilson <[log in to unmask]> 08/06/97 12:44PM >>>
Karla,

Clint spoke with me about moving the IBM printer near Marisol and Valerie to order entry. Before moving it I asked and found out that Jeanette and Christine use that printer for ASP. My question is can another printer such as the one in the computer room be moved downstairs instead? What printer redirection issues are involved for those printing to the printer we decide to move?

David