DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 1997

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Eric Bonatti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 09:36:33 -0700
Again this darn printer!  :-)

Guys, could you please make sure that the Designer Council
mailing list address is NOT in the address for your
internal mail.

Thanks!

Ciao!
Eric
| Eric Bonatti                          |
| Printed Circuit Board Design          |
| GN Nettest, Datacom Division          |
| 55 Renfrew Drive                      |
| Markham, Ontario                      |
| L3R 8H3  CANADA                       |
| phone: 905-479-8090 xt.497            |
| fax:   905-475-6524                   |
| email: [log in to unmask]  |
<< UBI MAJOR, MINOR CESSAT >>