DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:00:26 -0400
You've said it all Chris. That is you've said just about all that can be
said about how not to do it right using DFM through CE.

Yes it is an unfortunate situation but there really are ways to do so much
better - if management will listen and look at DFM/CE instead of the bottom
line. Of course, the bottom line will look a whole lot better if they
understand and embrace a concept that's been proven over and over for so
many years it almost hurts to think about it. And, as Pete and so many
others have said, it almost hurts to be having this conversation this late
in the game.

It is insane so much so that it approximates hell and hell is the
impossibility of reason.

MoonMan