TECHNET Archives

August 2020

From:
Jodi Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jodi Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2020 06:41:52 -0400
Good Morning
I would like to ask your thoughts about hipot settings and how do you
determine what is the best setting for hipot testing. We have some
engineers who have me set the test to 500VDC at 100 mOhm for 1 sec. This
seems high and excessive to me . This particular cable is an RJ45 to RJ45.
Can I get your thoughts on hipot settings ?

Jodi Sanchez