From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Clayton Gardner
Sent: 01 December 1999 04:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Wave Solder Pallet Masking Guidelines

Hi All

Hoping someone out there can offer me advise or direct me to an information source on wave solder pallets for mask secondary side surface mount components (which have been Reflow soldered).

In particular, any design guidelines for clearances between the lead requiring soldering and the pallet edge, to avoid shadowing and soldering defects.

Any information or experiences will be appreciated.

Thanks for your time

Clayton Gardner
Engineering Manager

A.E.M.S