We have been following the discussion of the warp "syndrome" for several weeks and have investigated all aspects of the construction, build, copper distribution, profiling presses, profiling ovens, and even evaluated a higher Tg  material(180C).
We currently have temporarily acquired a horizontal rack for evaluation to bake the boards and the preliminary results appear very good.  We are using a standard FR4 material (140C).  The racks we have always used  in the past  were vertical with supports on top and bottom only.  Any response or comments would be welcomed.

Tony Steinke
Circuit Technologies, Inc.
770-458-1700