Fellow Techies,

As we all hurtle into the new Millennium, I thought it might be an appropriate time to reflect on what the TechNet is all about - advice, knowledge, and (mostly) friendship:

ADVICE

If you can tell the difference between good advice and bad advice - you don't need advice.

KNOWLEDGE

Everybody knows more than somebody, but nobody knows more than everybody.

FRIENDSHIP

Be kind to your friends. If it weren't for them, you'd be a total stranger.

Here's wishing all of you an extremely Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year

Kindest Regards,
Graham Naisbitt

WEB: http://www.concoat.co.uk

CONCOAT Ltd
Alasan House, Albany Park
CAMBERLEY GU15 2PL UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1276 691100  Fax: +44 (0) 1276 691227