Hi all,

Got a question for the board manufacturers. What experiences are you finding regarding solder shorts from Hot air level on the following designs at the bare board level.

SMT designs with a 14 mil width and a 5 mil space.. no dams.

We are looking close at this design with significant concern that in production quantities of 10K +, running this design will result in major rework for solder bridging after hot air level. We have a vertical leveler. Do any of you board folks feel this is producible without solder bridges?

Ed Cosper
ABC