Jin,

What are you expecting from this laboratory? If you can list those
items, then may be I can be of help. Do you wish to produce prototypes
PCB and PCB assembly? I set up a PCB development lab at IBM in 1982 for
PCB assembly and Failure analysis. May be I can help you. Where are you
located?

--
Regards,

Tel./Fax: 512-255-6820,
e-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]