To : Alderete, Michael
My name is Sung In Chung. you called me 'Mr.Chung'

Thanks you for the message.

After all, you mean there are no PCB design/CAD universities in U.S.
Just some companies connect with several universities or colleges to be collaboration between them.

May I ask a question some more?

first :
I've worked with the Satllite Technology Reserch Center(SaTReC) for eight years in KAIST. I think that I've been accumulated about technical know-how of PCB/CAD design. So I want to study it in U.S.
Can you introduce me about similar majors of PCB/CAD desgin? (for example, in my remember, material science, chemistry etc...)
The reason of the question is I want to be advanced of it in the more future.

second :
I'd like to register IPC.org forum...
My co-worker said "you can send to [log in to unmask] to be registerd." I could try to several times what he said, but I failed it.
The first thing I did is
1. open the mail([log in to unmask])
2. received person : [log in to unmask]
    the subjec : sbuscribe technet(sichung)
3. send the mail
what did I do wrong?

finally:
Is the IPC located in Califonia? What does it mainly do?

thanks you for the reading.

I want to know of PCB/CAD design a lot.

best regrards,