Fellow Techies,

Prompted by Graham Collins, I checked up with our customer that had the problem of overcooked latex. (I did call them some time ago, but I had a few distractions to take care of - not lethargy!)

On their behalf, thanks for all your inputs - unfortunately they were reduced to spending many hours hand picking the stuff out of the holes. The assemblies were "too valuable to mess around with chemistries".

Guess it just leaves me to say....KEEP YOUR OVEN CALIBRATED SO YOU DON'T OVERCOOK YOUR LATEX!

By the way, some of you will recall Doug Pauls observations about latex residues adversely affecting circuit reliability? Well we have just completed SIR trials on our new range of latex masks, and they look great. So if anyone out there wants more info - and I avoid being flamed for spamming - let me know and I will send you the data.

Regards,
Graham Naisbitt

WEB: http://www.concoat.co.uk

CONCOAT Ltd
Alasan House, Albany Park
CAMBERLEY GU15 2PL UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1276 691100  Fax: +44 (0) 1276 691227