Columbus Ohio

        From:   Hawes, Adam [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]

        What do you guys use as a std,rule of thumb package keepin from the
edge of
        a PCB. We are using 1.5mm as standard but I have (the usual story) a
small
        PCB with alot of components to get on! Any feedback from other
designers and
        fabricators would be greatly appreciated.

        Regards,

        Adam Hawes                                           GenRad Ltd.
        PCB Design Engineer