Haven't you always wanted to live in Colorado?  We have good news for you.  Now you can.  The Front Range in Colorado is the 2nd largest High Tech employer in the country.

Enjoy the high quality of life:
 *Spectacular Scenery  *Great Climate  *World renowned sports and recreation

Expanding Colorado company needs more PCB Layout Designers.  We will challenge you with a vast range of excellent projects.  We offer a competitive pay and benefits package and a signing bonus.

Increase your knowledge of the latest technologies.  We invest in your future with continuing education programs and seminars.

Qualifications include experience with PCB layout, schematic and component generation and knowledge of industry standards.

Single Source Circuit Design
565 E 70th Ave Ste 2W
Denver, CO  80229
Phone:  303-288-8708