Hi all,

Can anyone provide me some independent contact services or persons that can service drill machines in the New York / PA  area. Currently we have Excellon, Trudrill, and Pluritek drills. We recently lost our internal service tech to another company and his replacement is just learning about drills. I am in need off someone to come in and perform pms and general service calls on our Drills until our internal support can come up to speed. This would be paid as a contract service on an as needed bases.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ed Cosper
Director Quality Assurance and Product Engineering