Brian.

Here's the website I previously recommended to Jason, which I
seem to recall he considered to be cool.
Hope you do likewise!

I hope I shortly start to receive royalties from Georgia Tech!!

Enjoy . . . Norm.

Phase Diagram website - courtesy of Georgia Tech
or
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/asm_tms/phase_diagrams/

--
Thx & best regards . . .
Norman S. Robinson      Tel. No.: (44) 1355 355349

VanDeWal, Brian [AMSTA-AR-CCB-DD] wrote:

I am interested in this diagram as well.

Brian J. Van De Wal
Mechanical Engineer
Benet Weapons Lab, Tank Turret Branch
U.S. Army Research, Development, and Engineering Command
Watervliet Arsenal
Comm 518-266-4287
Fax 518-266-4851