Hi Werner.

My apologies. I think that some platforms manage to lose the good
stuph we put in our e-mails.
Maybe it just happens to MAC-lovin' Netscapers like me!

Anyways, let me try again:

 Phase Diagram website - courtesy of Georgia Tech

or its URL is http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/asm_tms/phase_diagrams/

Pls let me know if you get it this time?

p.s. on a totally different topic; if I hear your name quoted once
in relation to the poor solderability of Alloy 42 (Fe:Ni) leadframes,
I'll scream!
Seriously tho', can I possibly request a copy of the paper you wrote
with an L. Turbini?
I believe it makes an appealing case for the use of Copper LFs.

I suppose this is more of relevence to ChipNet or similar.
Pls excuse my indulgence, other TechNetistes out there.

--
Thx & best regards . . .
Norman S. Robinson      Tel. No.: (44) 1355 355349

Werner Engelmaier wrote:

Hi Norman; You did wet all our appetites for the phase diagram, but you did
not give us the websie address. Please do so.

Werner Engelmaier