Hi,

My name is Ron Williams.  I am a senior corporate recruiter, specializing in the PCB industry. The reason I am writing today is that I was hoping you could give me some help.  Thanks so much for your time in advance.

I have a client which is a very entrepreneurial company in the PCB industry, positioning itself for large-scale growth over the coming years, including the possibility of doing multiple acquisitions around the US. They have asked me to find for them a growth-oriented hands-on Engineering Manager who will head up and grow the pre-production and electrical test areas for their company.

Specifically, they are in need of someone with quick-turn experience, preferably with background in a high volume environment.  The ideal candidate will be conversant in electrical test methods, and have strong customer interface experience.

The long-term growth potential here is truly outstanding.  If you know someone who may be qualified for this opportunity, please forward my name to them or vise-versa.  This is an immediate need, which will not stand open for long.  I can be reached at:

Ron C. Williams
MR Champaign - Tuscola

    Email:  [log in to unmask]
  Ph:  217.253.6358
Fax:  217.253.6360

Thanks again for your time.

PS: We are also working on a wide variety of other industry related openings around the US.  If we can be of any assistance to you or someone you know, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Ron C. Williams
MR Champaign - Tuscola

Email:  [log in to unmask]