Good Morning,

    I am the QC Manager of Endicott Research Group, Inc in N.Y. I have some questions regarding the coating requirements located in the IPC610A Rev B (amendment 1 included). We are using a acrylic polymar coating with flourescent tracer materials. The question I have is that when we view the material under a black light we notice that some areas are heavier than others. The units are being dipped into a pan of material. I have reduced the amount of thinner used with the acrylic and the coating appears more even but heavier. Does the tracer have to be even? I would think being dipped that the consistency is the same. We have stirred the material to assure that the thinner wasn't seperated from the acrylic. Any input you can give is appreciated.

Thanking you,

Bob Arciolla