Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:13:02 -0600
From: Hugo Scaramuzza <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Solder-ball

Brian,

I am not Technet.  I am Hugo Scaramuzza, the Technet administrator.  If you want to
send this message to Technet, send it to Technet @ipc.org, not [log in to unmask]

Hugo Scaramuzza
Electronic Communications Administrator
IPC
2215 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL 60062-6135
(847)509-9700 ext 5312
fax: (847)509-9798

>>> "Brian  Koo" <[log in to unmask]> 11/10/98 10:09AM >>>
Dear Technet users,
I am experiencing some solder balls on some of PCBs' that we are
assemblying now.  We set the temperature according to recommended
thermal profile based on Supermole which we are using to set first time
processing board.  Certain times, we do not see any solder balls for
same PCB, but we are seeing solderballs that we ran last night.
Mostly,  balls are appear near capacitor location.

We are contract manufacturer in San Jose.  Please respond to my email.
Thank you.

Brian Koo