My name is Marcia and I work for an advertising agency in Indianapolis. We have a client that is wanting to produce a Du-Tone Plating Scale (Plating/Sliding Scale) with their company name and logo on it. I have a vendor that may be able to produce it for us, but I am unable to get a sample of this item to take measurements from. Can anyone help in letting me know if there is existing artwork to create this piece? Is it available for public use? If anyone has any information that could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Marcia
Held Diedrich Advertising Communications
email: [log in to unmask]
office phone: (317) 926.6161