Rob,

   I have a lot of painfull experience with smt LEDs.   you can contact me
by e-mail.  Then we can exchange telephone no.s and talk on the phone.   We
presently have no more faliures with LEDs.

Don Fumia

[log in to unmask] on 10/14/98 02:36:30 PM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
      to [log in to unmask]