Hello,

I would like to discuss with anyone in this list some issues regarding Certificates of Compliance
that manufacturers may sometime request from their suppliers.
In other words what is the industry standard for COC's!

If you are purchasing say, a lot of 100 Built To Print engineered parts, have provided the relative dwgs
and have asked for a C.O.C to come with them,

would you accept a COC in which the vendor certifies that he had used all the materials and processes specified in the drawing ?
or
would you insist on receiving an individual COC for each part that contained at least a table with
the results of dimentional measurements?

I would like to hear from anybody that has some experience on this subject.

Tasos