We also do not require customers to bake boards prior to assembly.  However, if they contact us about delamination that is the first thing that we recommend.  There are two points to keep in mind: Most assembly operations can probably get by without baking the majority of the time.  however, if you do not bake you run an increased risk of delamination.  Only you can decide if the increased risk is worth the savings of not baking.

Other items that affect moisture (besides how the board was built):

Jay Soderberg

Legal Notice:  All opinions expressed are mine and mine alone.  The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the management or ownership of this station.