Collegues:

We have recently purchased a radial insertion machine for thru-hole component insertion and are installing it on site.  We have encountered some technical problem areas requiring mechanical/electrical installation assistance.  Factory service is available, but we are looking to find someone who may be interested in "moonlighting" to help.

Company is in the Richmond, Virginia area.

Equipment specs are:
    Panasonic Radial Insertion
    "Panasert RH"
    Model:  NM-8202BA
    Controller:  PLC

If you know of any experts on this type of equipment, or know or anyone who may be interested in assisiting on-site, please advise.

David Fuller