Sid:

Try True Chem from Process Control Software Systems at 800-448-2548

We've had excellent results, tightening our processes  in our wet process areas.
Good luck.

Sincerely,
Tim Snodgrass
From Young Electronics

Sid Tryzbiak wrote:

 I am looking for a reasonably priced, world class PC compatible, network version,  Lab Management Software package that has the following features, does anyone have any recommendations? 1) User friendly. 2) Allows fast and easy data input by keyboard, not interested in automated input right now. 3) It should automatically trigger a warning if you are outside control limits and show you immediately a control chart. Our current software package only warns you if you are outside Specification limits. 4) When you are outside the control limits, not only should it warn you, a comment box should immediately come up so you can type in a specific reason why this happened (not a standard pick list comment), what you are going to do to prevent it in the future and what the disposition of the product run through the "out of control process" was. This comment should remain with that data point whenever you look up the history. 5) The software should calculate the control limits. 6) It should also calculate the Cp, Cpk, Sigma. 7) It should plot trend charts and/or x-bar and r-charts and distributions. 8) It should generate an exception report on demand for any time period with an option of listing all processes that ran:     a)  out of "control limits"    b)  out of spec limits    c)  with a Cp < a number you choose    d)  with a Cpk < a number you choose 9) It should be able to print everything it displays, NOT WITH  THE "PRINT SCREEN" UTILITY!! 10) It should do all of the other standard things a lab software package should do like calculate adds, make add cards, etc. I'm only listing a few items as an example.  I don't see items #3, #4, #8, #9 in my current software.  Thanks,.  Sid TryzbiakV.P. Advanced TechnologiesMicroVia, Inc.407-699-5000