Neil Diamond wrote:

> Maybe this is an opportunity for the seminar providers to generate a Video
> training package.
>
> Best Regards,
> Neil Diamond

I would gladly shell out $100 for a video training package.
Going to Houston is out of the question though. I am a contractor,
so my "company" will not pay for my expenses.
Therefore to go to Houston, out of pocket (mine, not the company's)
expenses; planefare, hotel, rental car?, and 2 days off of work.

Regards;
Tom G.

--

--
Tom Garman                  Telephone   614 860 6064