I am doing some research for a PWB user and/or manufacturer looking to
reduce costs by out sourcing inspection services.  I am looking for a
service that would  provides on call/contract employees.  Also, these
employees must have been trained to IPC specification and the PWB user
preferences.

For the PWB user this service would be used for supplier development and
data collection.  The supplier development would involve sampling
incoming lots based on user specification.  If the lot fails, provide
100% rescreen of the material.  The data collection needed is a supplier
Database containing lot and defect information.  Then providing DPM
trend charts, Lot Rejection Rate, Lot Defect Rate, and Defect Pareto by
Work Week.

For the PWB manufacturer, this service would be used for final
inspection of their outgoing product.  As well as providing inspectors
who can go to the customer and 100% rescreen of any failed material.

Please email any information you may have on any company providing these
types of services.  My E-mail account is [log in to unmask]

Lorri Moreno
Customer Service Manager
Stickley-Vejar PWB Tech