Please help.

Problem:  Broken VCR circuit board from shock of computer monitor landing on top of VCR while moving electronics in car during rush-hour traffic (sudden stop.)  Plus, it is my friends $1400 VCR that I broke.  Circuit board broke into 2 pieces.  Copper tracers(?) broke.  Need to reconnect tracers.

Picture:  I have uploaded a picture of the broken board (now epoxied together) at http://www.digitalnebula.com/vcr.jpg  You should be able to see the copper tracers as I have etched away all the green stuff, and epoxied the 2 halves together.

Solutions:  The only things I have found so far to fix it are "Pretinned solid bus wire", 24-gauge, $1.79 from Radio Shack, or a "Etch your own PC board" kit, $13.99, from Radio Shack also.

Available tools:  Radio Shack solder gun, wire strippers, and about $50.

Questions:
What is the best way to repair it?
What is the most economical way to repair it?
How should I do it?
Is there a good Web site or manual out there that would help me?

Thanks you for your help.

Sincerely,

Paul Millington