Our local wastewater monitoring agency is under the impression that all process waste streams must be treated by some metals removal process whether there are metals in the waste streams or not.  I am convinced that this is not correct.  I want to divert non-metal bearing waste streams, pH adjust them and send the effluent directly to drain.

I am searching for a list of companies who practice this treatment option so that I can educate our monitoring agency.  Can anyone help?  Please e-mail me any information that you can.  Thank you.

Claude Romig
Process Engineer
Westak, Oregon