Hi Steve - take a look at ANSIJ-STD-003 Solderability for PWBs. You may be
able to conduct your own solderability tests or there are several labs
(check the IPC services directory) that can help you out.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins

[log in to unmask] on 01/19/98 05:49:48 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]; Please respond to