My concern for solder pot analysis would be for boards of 100% flash gold run through a wave solder machine in high volume. I am concerned about gold content in the solderpot. My question is would this change the frequency of checking the solderpot and what equipment would one use. Would this be sent to an outside lab or equipment we would expect our contract manufacturers to have in house? Steve O'Hara [log in to unmask] Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: Re: [TN] frequency of solder pot content analysis Author: Non-HP-eng ([log in to unmask]) at HP-Vancouver,mimegw10