Hi TechNet!
     Since IPC has changed the TechNet server hardware I have had a problem
     opening TechNet messages. Our system uses Lotus cc:Mail and if the
     author address is too large then cc:Mail has a general protection
     fault and shuts the cc:Mail application down. Is anyone in the TechNet
     community (who uses Lotus cc:Mail) found a way around having large
     author names crash the cc:Mail application? I have a very inefficient
     method around this problem (forwarding messages) but am looking for
     something simpler.

     Dave Hillman
     Rockwell Collins