Jo Ann;
I don't think you can generalize like that, I've never heard it
express that way, the number of connections would depend on
the circuit flow, i wouldn't want to be wrapping traces around to
minimize connections..
Anybody else want to jump in :)
Lou

--
Lou Dallara   Techno Visionary          Reduce..Reuse..Recycle
http://www.waterw.com/~ldallara       http://www.arcosanti.org