But Roger,

    Once you have the e-less copper <or DM> coverage and panel
strike plate I have seen the <pattern> plate rob from the bottom
and plate the knees of the hole producing a week connection when
we go higher than 1:1. (Like a little isolated plating cell).
It also appears that once the hole hits a certain size, these limitations
are not so much an issue <?????????>. Also, if the hole bottom is
not conductive, like accidently covered with photoresist, sometimes
the plating covers all the way down <????????>. Sounds like a chemistry
supplier DOE to me. Please include ASF in the matrix too!

Groovy