Hello.

Yesterday we had our first chat session using IPC's new chat service,
which is being tested currently (see the attached log of the session).
All participants expressed interest in the new service and felt that it
can be a valuable tool for the Electronic Interconnection Industry.

Several people reported problems connecting to the IPCchat page. Let me
remind you of the address:
http://www.ipc.org/IPCchat/IPCchat.html  (case sensitive)
Also you can access it using the text link from our home page at
http://www.ipc.org

I will be on the chat tomorrow, Friday 17th, at 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m
Central Standard Time. You are welcome to join me and ask questions or
discuss the industry-related topics.

If anyone has an idea for the chat discussion topic - feel free to post
on the TechNet or other forums along with the time you plan to start
(please specify the time zone you are in)

For time conversion visit http://poisson.ecse.rpi.edu/cgi-bin/tzconvert
or use a text link on the IPCchat page.

If you plan to participate, please try to connect to the Chat site before
the chat session to confirm the connectivity. Call me at 847-509-9700 if
you will have any problems doing that.

Thank you.

Dmitriy Sklyar
Electronic Communication Manager