Our company has been approached by an outside vendor with a process that
can be used in circuit board manufacturing that greatly reduces
vibration while maintaing stiffness in the finished board.  We have been
testing this process and it looks like a promising technology, but we
would like to know if there is a market for circuit boards that resist
resonance-induced vibration before we continue with more testing.

We are looking for suggested applications where vibrations cause a
problem in the performance of the circuit board.  Any suggestions or
input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Brad Reese