Give some details about your process.  Is this happening on
     Innerlayers?  Outerlayers?  Acid etch?  Ammoniacal etch?  What is
     the preclean process?  Exposure process?   All of these can
     affect resist adhesion.

          I don't know of a test for resist hardness, although I'm
     sure there must be someone who does.  Most people use a simple
     crosshatch/tape test for resist adhesion, although IMO this is
     rather subjective.  Provide some more info, and I'll try and
     help.

     Mark Dowding
     Multek

The mail list is run by SmartList v3.05
To unsubscribe from this list at any time, send a massage to:
[log in to unmask] with subject:unsubscribe and no text.