I saw your note to the technet and we at IBM Microelectronics in Endicott
build product similar to the product you described but we are not Mil-spec
approved and have no plans to become Mil-spec approved.  If you are still
interested, please contact Ed Frankoski at 607-755-5714.

Irv Memis
         Hello!

         I'm hearing a lot about hybrid laminate construction, the
         bonding of PTFE RF circuit boards to an epoxy board, be it FR-4
         or polyimide.  We are considering combining both RF and digital
         circuits on the same board, and thought that this might be a
         solution.

         I'm looking for board fab houses (MIL qualified, please) which
         offer this technology.  I'd also appreciate hearing from anyone
         who has any experience with this approach.

         Thanks,

         Jim Marsico