From: TechNet <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of David Hillman
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 4:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Element Quiz Question

 The Question:
This element was known to ancient civilizations (at least 5500 BC). A pure bar of this element will "cry" when bent due to the twinning of its crystal structure. One of the early Latin words for this element was "plumbum candidum". A major commercial application for a compound containing this element is the stabilization of PVC plastics.The International Maritime Organization has a worldwide ban of a compound containing this element.
Which element is being described?