From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Hillman
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2018 5:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] A Fungus Nutrient Question

Hi team! Looking for TechNet's sage wisdom. Some folks are familiar with this but many electronic modules have a "shall not be a fungus nutrient material"  in terms of the components materials, laminate materials, etc. I was asked the question if "properly reflowed flux materials are classified as non-fungus nutrient supporting". Does anyone have an knowledge/data on properly reflowed flux residue being "non fungus nutrient supporting"?

TIA

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins