Joyce oh Joyce,
Never end of troubles. After all ups and downs you are worth some good time
before retirement. As most messages mean, and so do I, you'll find a way.
Someone out there need a qualified workhorse like you, if you excuse the
somewhat vulgar expression. I should perhaps use words that better describe
you. A shining rose in Bev's greenhouse. Much better. Someone will pick you
up, that's for sure.
Inge