Hi All,

First Halloween in Boise last night, and made the mistake of buying
candy for the goblins that would be knocking on the door. As you might
have guessed, I didn't have one trick-or-treater stop by. So now I'm
stuck with three pounds of candy. Maybe next year I should put out signs
or something, or just not buy any candy at all. But if I didn't buy
candy, I probably would be inundated with trick-or-treaters huh?

We're going to be building a board that contains a Rotary Potentiometer
from Vishay (PN# P11A1F0GHSW10502KA). It's a through-hole potentiometer
that I've never personally seen.

I've looked at the datasheet (http://www.vishay.com/docs/51031/p11.pdf)
to determine whether or not it can be cleaned after wave solder, and it
really doesn't say other than to say that it's IP64 sealed. What does
IP64 sealed mean?

I must have sent 3-4 emails over the past week to Vishay support asking
the question, and haven't heard a peep. Certainly can't speak to anyone
over the phone.

Does anybody know if I can do an aqueous clean (straight DI, no
chemistry) on this?

Steve