Hi All,
I am looking for someone to do some wire bonding onto a flex in either the NE U.S. or Eastern Canada. I can be contacted offline at 416 750-8433. Thanks. Steve Kelly

If the recipient to whom this e-mail is sent has an NDA with PFC Flexible Circuits Limited this e-mail is considered confidential and is subject to any NDA agreements between the respective parties.